Render Controls — Post-Processing
General | Lighting | Sky | Camera | Post-Processing | Advanced | Global
- Adjusts the brightness of the image. A value lower than one will make the image darker than normal, and a value greater than one will make it brighter.
- Post-Processing Mode
- Selects a tone mapping operator to use in post-processing.
Currently there are three choices here, but these will likely change in the future:
- None - disables gamma correction
- Gamma correction - only perform gamma correction
- Tonemap op1 - the fifth tonemapping operator listed on this page
The post-processing mode does not update the preview image automatically - you have to resume rendering for it to update. This should be fixed in a future version.