This release adds Minecraft 1.11 support, quality of life improvements, and bugfixes.
Quality of life improvements:
- Added a scene settings import/export system.
- Added multiple resource pack support.
- Small improvements in the command-line interface.
- Added support for multiple resource packs. The resource pack
load order can be changed via Options->Edit resource packs.
- Added rendering for Minecraft 1.11 blocks:
- Observer Block
- Shulker Box
- Added scene settings export/import system.
- It is now possible to temporarily change the view target via the
render preview context menu. This is useful for autofocus and moving
- Updated command block rendering to be compatible with Minecraft 1.9+.
- Added scale setting for player entities.
- Improved error checking for resource packs.
- Fixed rendering errors for trapdoors, redstone dust, and comparator blocks.
- The --update command now creates a settings directory if needed.
- Default settings should be generated when running headless commands for the